EDI Europe, part of Environmental Dynamics International are one of the leading designers and manufacturers of fine and coarse bubble diffusers specializing in high efficiency aeration systems.
EDI diffusers and systems can be manufactured in Europe, either in United Kingdom or Romania.
Manufacturing is covered by ISO 9001 Quality Assurance accreditation and Certificates of Origin are available from Chamber of Commerce.
We can supply:
• 9” disc diffuser systems - EPDM and PTFE membranes (fine/medium bubble)
• 12” disc diffuser systems – micro/nanopore perforations (fine/medium bubble)
• Tube diffusers – EPDM, POLYURETHANE and SILICONE membranes (fine/medium bubble)
• Panel diffuser systems – MiniPanel and StreamLine (fine/medium bubble)
• Fixed Grid aeration systems using PVC, CPVC, PPH and SS
• Lift Out aeration systems using SS 304 & SS 316
• Coarse bubble aeration systems – PVC and SS
Ø Projects range from < €5k Euro to > €500k
Ø Population equivalents 50 to 1 200 000 PE
Ø Municipal Wastewater Projects cover a wide range of biological and activated sludge processes;
Ø Plug Flow and Tapered Aeration Tanks
Ø Sequence Batch Reactors – SBR
Ø Membrane Bio Reactors - MBR
Ø Moving Bed BioFilm Reactors – MBBR
Ø Oxidation Ditch
Ø Aerobic Granular Sludge
Industrial Wastewater Projects cover a wide range of industries including:
• Fish/Sea Food